Through our website, we may collect, track, and/or use the following information:
- Home server domain names, IP addresses, email addresses, types of computers, files downloaded, search engines used, operating systems, and types of web browsers
- Information knowingly provided by you in online forms, registration forms, surveys, email, and other online avenues (this includes demographic and personal profile data)
- Aggregate and user-specific information on pages you visit
To better serve you and improve the quality of our website, we may use “cookies.” Cookies are simple text files stored by your browser. They provide a method of distinguishing among visitors to our website. The cookies placed on your computer do not contain personally identifiable information. You may refuse the cookies or delete the cookies file from your computer at any time using any one of a number of widely available methods.
If you perform a search within our website, we may record information identifying you or linking you to the search performed. We may use that information to solve technical problems and/or to calculate usage statistics.
We may use third-party programs on our website which may collect and use information you knowingly or unknowingly provide on our website.
Information about you collected by us on our website may be used for:
- Editorial and feedback purposes
- Statistical analysis
- Product development
- Content improvement
- Other purposes as allowed or required by law
Aggregate, non-personally identifiable data may be used for internal purposes or provided to third parties. Individually identifying information may be used or disclosed as allowed or required by law. If any individually identifying information is also protected health information, Cardinal Innovations may use or disclose such information in accordance with its Notice of Privacy Practices.
The FTC provides information about mobile app privacy and security for consumers on their website.
- What health data will this app collect?
- Will this app collect non-health data from my device, such as my location?
- How will this app use my data?
- Will this app disclose my data to third parties?
- Will this app sell my data for any reason, such as advertising or research?
- Will this app share my data for any reason? If so, with whom and for what purpose?
- How can I limit this app’s use and disclosure of my data?
- What security measures does this app use to protect my data?
- How do I terminate the app’s access to my data?
- What should you do if you think your data has been breached or an app has used your data inappropriately?
- If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, or if you are dissatisfied with our privacy policies or procedures, or if you have questions and would like additional information, you may contact Vaya Health.
200 Ridgefield Court, Suite 206
Asheville, NC 28806
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Business calls and general inquiries: 1-800-893-6246 (toll-free)
Other options to file a complaint include:
- Office of Civil Rights (OCR) complaint portal to report a violation of your (or someone else’s) health information privacy rights or committed another violation of the Privacy, Security, or Breach Notification Rules.
- Federal Trade Commission complaint assistant to report fraud, scams, and bad business practices.
If you file a complaint, Cardinal Innovations Healthcare will not take any action against you or change our management of your care in any way.
We have implemented numerous security features to prevent the unauthorized release or access to personal information, including protected health information. All of our employees are trained in confidentiality, that personal information is considered confidential, and it is important to safeguard personal information. Employees are trained in applicable confidentiality laws. We will take appropriate action against any employee who does not properly safeguard confidentiality. However, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us electronically, via this website or via email, cannot be guaranteed, and we are not responsible for the security of information transmitted through the Internet. For private communication, you may contact us by telephone via any of the numbers listed on our website.